Arhanta Yoga teacher training is very well taught both physically and spiritually...
This training provided me with a learning experience above and beyond my expectations...
Just amazed with the knowledge and the confidence I gained in just four weeks of this training...
How to do tadasana
Tadasana is especially beneficial for equilibrium, balance and alignment.
1. Stand straight with feet together, toes together, heels together.
2. Extend your arms to the ceiling, palms together.
3. Look up in between the palms and close your eyes.
• The most important and the most basic benefit of Tadasana is that it helps improve the posture of the
• If it is the flexibility of ankles, knees or hip joints that you want, then this asana will serve your needs
• Tadasana has been known to helps strengthen the oblique muscles of the person, preventing hernia in the
Coverage & student reviews from Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training in India. For more videos please visit our youtube channel