|Yoga Asana Guide|
Tree - Vrikshasana
Tree pose is beneficial for balance,
focus and concentration.
1. Stand straight with feet together.
2. Inhale and raise the right foot and place it on the left
3. Keep focus on a point at eye level and balance.
4. Bring your palms together 15 cms above your head.
• The spine becomes supple and is lengthened. The joints are mobilized, and perennial youth is established.
• Vrikshasana invigorates the entire nervous system.
• The hamstrings and other muscles on the back of the legs and lower body are stretched.