Arhanta Yoga teacher training is very well taught both physically and spiritually...
This training provided me with a learning experience above and beyond my expectations...
Just amazed with the knowledge and the confidence I gained in just four weeks of this training...
How to do tree pose, how to do vrikshasana, basic instructions for tree pose
Tree pose is beneficial for balance, focus and concentration.
1. Stand straight with feet together.
2. Inhale and raise the right foot and place it on the left
3. Keep focus on a point at eye level and balance.
4. Bring your palms together 15 cms above your head.
• The spine becomes supple and is lengthened. The joints are mobilized, and perennial youth is established.
• Vrikshasana invigorates the entire nervous system.
• The hamstrings and other muscles on the back of the legs and lower body are stretched.
how to do vrikshasana, hatha yoga poses, benefits of tree pose, proper alignment asanas
Coverage & student reviews from Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training in India. For more videos please visit our youtube channel