Terms & Conditions of Admission to the course:
- Even in possession of the student the Arhanta copyrighted Yoga teacher training manual stays property of the ashram and is forbidden to share / distribute it.
- Students are responsible for their own medical and health care. They should carry their own medicines if necessary. Very limited medical care is available at the ashram and it can be provided only in case of emergency.
- Arhanta Yoga ashram is not responsible if the ashram environment or the course does not meet personal expectations of the student. We only assure you what is mentioned on the website.
- Arhanta Yoga Ashram cannot be held liable for any accidents, injuries or thefts during the course.
- All fees are payable 10 weeks before the course starts, in case of nonpayment in time the registration will be cancelled and the deposit may be forfeited.
- All paid fees are non-refundable in any circumstances whatsoever. Please check your commitment and availability carefully before applying.
- In case the course is rescheduled or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. AYA’s liability is limited to the refund of deposited fees only.
- Arhanta Yoga Ashram reserves the right to use group pictures taken during the course and activities for its records and promotional purposes.
- Certificate will be awarded after passing the exams with at least 200 attendance hours.
10. All disputes are subject to the law of the Netherlands and will be decided only by the competent court in the Netherlands to the exclusion of any other court or way of settling legal or other disputes.
Terms and Conditions for use of this website
- The content of the pages is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Use of information mentioned on website is fully at your own responsibility.
- All the material published on this website is copyrighted by Arhanta Yoga. Any copying or reuse is prohibited and punishable by law..
- Unauthorized use of content on this website can result in claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You are not allowed to link to this website without Arhanta Yoga Ashram’s prior written permission.
- Any dispute arising out of inappropriate use of the website is subject to the laws of New Delhi, India.